Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Extreme Catwalk Strut

As a little respite from all the serious Cellardoor business...


I guess it's what you'd call an occupational hazard: if there is music on the TV / on a DVD / in the supermarket I hear it and wonder 'what if?'. Sometimes, I wonder WTF, of course. So there I am watching some vaguely entertaining reality TV (it's got Heidi Klum presenting, so you know what I mean), and I can't help hearing the background noise - there is a lot of guitar based industry on these shows, and the production elements have my curiosity aroused.

Anyway, I've taken that point of reference and created my own mini anthem for the next generation of strutting super skinny models. Use the perfectly bouncy 120bpm, add excessive dance tinged synth motifs, and I give you Extreme Catwalk Strut. Naturally, there are also slabs of detuned guitar for those of you into chunkier sounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment